Sunday, May 10, 2009

Behind the scene

Here are some behind the scene pictures that I would like to share...more pictures are coming soon!


Tiana's assistant stuffing the goodie bags



Bottles and bottles of champagne

At 8:00am. It was a beautiful day!

That's me (8events) right there setting up the fireplace area

Busy busy...

My lovely assistant helping out the vendors

Lily from Wildflower Linens setting up the table

Me (8events) again arrranging flowers

Miracle Chuppahs setting up their gorgeous canopy!

Elley setting up her booth

Snowflower Design setting up her flowers for the canopy

My assistants helping to organize the gift bags and sign in table

Raffle drawing table

Tiana (site coordinator of the Allied Arts Guild) and I goof around before our show opens!

Taylor from thi cosmetics styling model's hair
(photo credit: Jerry Yoon Photography)

Models Mylen & Priya waiting for the show to start
(photo credit: Jerry Yoon Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment